Local SEO Training Workshops- Hands-On Search Engine Optimization Class For Small Business Owners
NEXT CLASS STARTS THURSDAY JANUARY 25th 2018 Course runs for 4 Thursdays from 3:30-5:00PM. Save your seat now, space is limited.
Local SEO Training Workshops– This Class is designed for small business owners, new webmasters and web developers that want to learn SEO skills and apply it to their website.
Students will work on their own websites in class. By the end of the 4-week course you will know and understand all the basic requirements to get your site on the first page of Google.
Your competitors are doing SEO, that’s why they show up on the first page of search results and you don’t. Your site can only generate new business if someone finds it. Come and learn the best practices on how to setup your website to rank well in search engine results.
By empowering yourself with this knowledge and these skills you’ll be investing in your business and not paying an expert to do SEO for you.
- Future Proof your online business by use these skills for years to come
- Save money (A good SEO agency will charge $300-800 a month)
- Learn the principles of Search Engine Optimization
- Class #1: Keyword research and Google business listing ownership
- Class #2: On-page optimization – How to use keywords on your website
- Class #3: Conversion – how to convert website visitors to clients
- Class #4: Off-page optimization – How to build back links
Classes will be held in the Better Business Bureau Offices at
903 – 30 Duke Street West,
ON N2H 3W5
What you need
Bring your laptop and be ready to work on your website’s SEO
If you work in the digital marketing space, you know that Google’s search algorithms are always changing, which means SEO can feel like a constantly moving target.
But it doesn’t have to.
When you join us for our SEO Hands-on training you’ll also learn
- How Google decides what to show for a search result (and what that means for SEO)
- What’s on the horizon in organic search trends (no, SEO isn’t dead)
- Prepping an SEO strategy for the coming year
- Tracking SEO progress in a meaningful and measurable way
- Ways to focus on the user instead of the algorithm
You’ll also get a complimentary list of tools, many of them free to help make your digital marketing activities much easier. But that’s not all, we’ll equip you with an SEO strategy template to help you achieve your organic goals in 2018 — because more organic traffic means more leads to grow your business.
What Our Former students have to say:
I highly recommend taking WSI’s SEO training course. It has helped my website gain a higher position on search engines. Their expert knowledge in search engine optimization is top-notch!
If you’re looking to improve your website exposure, WSI are the people to talk with! And if you are a “do-it-yourself” kind of person, these group classes are hands on and they’ll teach you all you need to know about SEO. I highly recommend WSI Digital Marketing.
Really enjoyed the Web Optimization class! I learned so many valuable tools to improve our website and invite more business to our nurseries, highly recommended!
WSI know SEO! They are knowledgeable, helpful and give you the tools you need to succeed.